For Media Inquiries
Contact Campaign Coordinator, Cassin Elliott: email@example.com 604 827 3426
Recent Media Releases
- New Study Of Platforms Shows That Parties Choose Not To Address The Squeeze On Younger Generations, May 08, 2013
- Offside: federal budget 2013 gives retirees on-ice advantage; leaves younger generations on the bench, Mar 21, 2013
- BC Liberal’s Early Years Strategy amounts to pocket change, fails generation, Feb 20, 2013
- BC Budget Pits Retirees Against Younger Generations, Feb 19, 2013
- BC Liberals and NDP both have it wrong on $10/day child care, Feb 14, 2013
- From the Surrey and Burnaby Boards of Trade, Feb 1, 2013: 2nd Business and Families First Dialogue, February 5th
- From BC’s Largest Charities, Feb 6, 2013: BC’s Largest Charities Call Upon Government to Reduce the Income, Time and Service Squeeze on Young Families
Gen Squeeze In the News
Good news, there’s more coverage than we can list. Here’s a sample:
Frozen Out. Richard Blackwell, Globe and Mail, Dec 28, 2012.
The skyrocketing cost of raising kids. Sandra E. Martin, National Post, Dec 15, 2012
Audience challenged to push for Change. Christine Wood, Coast Reporter, Nov 30, 2012
Generation Nixed. Tavia Grant & Janet McFarland, Globe and Mail, Oct 27, 2012
Paul Kershaw is a sought after media commentator. Here is some of his most recent writing.
Gen Squeeze Fighting Back. The Province.
Why do we spend so little on generations under age 45? Globe and Mail.
‘We are the 99%’ overlooks generational divide. Globe and Mail.
See articles from Kershaw’s Think Like a Beaver column in the Vancouver Sun