For Media Inquiries
Contact Campaign Founder, Dr. Paul Kershaw: email@example.com (604) 827-5393
Recent Media Releases
- New Study Of Platforms Shows That Parties Choose Not To Address The Squeeze On Younger Generations, May 08, 2013
- Offside: federal budget 2013 gives retirees on-ice advantage; leaves younger generations on the bench, Mar 21, 2013
- BC Liberal’s Early Years Strategy amounts to pocket change, fails generation, Feb 20, 2013
- BC Budget Pits Retirees Against Younger Generations, Feb 19, 2013
- BC Liberals and NDP both have it wrong on $10/day child care, Feb 14, 2013
- From the Surrey and Burnaby Boards of Trade, Feb 1, 2013: 2nd Business and Families First Dialogue, February 5th
- From BC’s Largest Charities, Feb 6, 2013: BC’s Largest Charities Call Upon Government to Reduce the Income, Time and Service Squeeze on Young Families
Gen Squeeze In the News
Good news, there’s more coverage than we can list. Here’s a sample:
Old and young, haves and have-nots. Misty Harris. Ottawa Citizen, Sept 9, 2013
Overeducated, Underemployed and in Debt. What now? Joel Boyce. Care2.com, Aug 29, 2013
Twitter responds to Fraser Institute childrearing cost claims. Matt Meuse. The Tyee, Aug 24, 2013.
Squeezed. Terrace Standard Editorial Staff. Terrace Standard, May 15, 2013
UBC Professor says inexpensive child care could ease real estate pressure pain. Tracy Sherlock. Vancouver Sun, May 9, 2013
What solutions do Nelson/Creston Candidates have to help Generation Squeeze? Nelson Daily Staff. Nelson Daily, April 28, 2013
The Big Gap. Governments cater to seniors at the risk of future generations. Mia Rabson. Winnipeg Free Press, April 27, 2013
Squeezing the Politicos. Jennifer Moreau. Burnaby Now, April 24, 2013.
Frozen Out. Richard Blackwell, Globe and Mail, Dec 28, 2012.
The skyrocketing cost of raising kids. Sandra E. Martin, National Post, Dec 15, 2012
Audience challenged to push for Change. Christine Wood, Coast Reporter, Nov 30, 2012
Generation Nixed. Tavia Grant & Janet McFarland, Globe and Mail, Oct 27, 2012
Paul Kershaw is a sought after media commentator. Here is some of his recent writing
Nova Scotia campaign ignores Generation Squeeze. Troy Media. Sept 27, 2013
What’s really needed to raise children: More time, higher incomes. Globe and Mail, August 26, 2013
How BC’s New Democrats ran around on Generation Squeeze. Globe and Mail, May 16, 2013
BC’s major party platforms push wider gap between generations. Vancouver Sun, May 2, 2013
Party across BC with Gen Squeeze. Burnaby Now, March 22, 2013
Governments should talk to my Grandma before preparing budgets. Guelph Mercury, March 13, 2013
Three changes would help Generation Squeeze. Tri-Cities Now, March 13, 2013
Generations X & Y can cast deciding vote. Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Times, Feb 28, 2013
Costs too high for younger generation. Royal City Record, Feb 22, 2013.
Gen Squeeze Fighting Back. The Province.
Why do we spend so little on generations under age 45? Globe and Mail.
‘We are the 99%’ overlooks generational divide. Globe and Mail.
See articles from Kershaw’s Think Like a Beaver column in the Vancouver Sun